• How do I apply for a licence for our venue?

For any bar selling alcohol you will require a license unless the venue has a premises license, we can arrange the TEN (Temporary Events Notice) for your event, there is a small charge made by the council which will be required upon application and is non-refundable.

• What do you supply?

We provide everything that a regular bar would contain: glasses, or plastic glasses, experienced and professional staff who will serve branded draughts, bitters, wines, sprirts, etc including any specific requirements which we are happy to supply for you.

• Is the bar suitable for events including children?

We provide Alcohol-free bars for events entirely made of under-age guests. For occasions such as family events or events with some children attending, Mobilebars4u provides a large variety of branded soft drinks. Any younger looking guests may be required to produce ID if purchasing alcohol.

• How do we book the bar?
We generally require 4 weeks notice for a bar to ensure a successful TEN application. To call and ask about our mobile bar service please get in touch by phone or email, and we will do our best to give you all the information you need promptly.